North Carolina Family Law Attorneys

Once you have obtained an agreement or court order for your North Carolina family law case, whether child support, custody, property division or another issue, what do you do if the other party violates that order?

Consulting with one of our experienced enforcement attorneys can help protect your rights when a court order is not being followed. If a court decides that a party to the agreement is not abiding by the terms previously agreed to, the court can find them in contempt, which can be either civil or criminal.

Griffiths Family Law can help discuss the options in your case and determine the best way forward. Get started by calling us at 919.573.4855, completing our online contact form or scheduling a consultation through our website.